2016 TC10K - Individual Registration
Sunday, April 24, 2016 08:00 AM
Victoria, BC, CA
On Sunday, April 24, 2016, join over 10,000 runners and walkers for this spectacular scenic, community event.
The TC10K is organized by the Victoria International Running Society, a not-for-profit, volunteer run organization committed to providing opportunities to compete at various levels of competition.
The TC10K is grateful to the community, participants, volunteers, spectators and sponsors that support this event.
We look forward to seeing you at the Start Line. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook as there will be a number of fun and exciting prizes to be won throughout the year!
|Event Category||Early Bird|
|TC10K Run/Walk - Visually Impaired||$40.00/Team||$45.00/Team||$50.00/Team||$55.00/Team|
|Thrifty Foods 1.5K Family Run/Walk||$20.00||$20.00||$22.00||$25.00|
- Online Registration will close at 6:00pm on Wednesday, April 20, 2016.
- You will still be able to register in person at the race expo at the Victoria Conference Centre on Friday, April 22 from 11:00am - 6:00pm and Saturday, April 23 from 10:00am - 6:00pm.
- BC Athletics members are eligible for a $3.00 discount on their registration. You will be asked for your membership # during registration. To look up your membership # check HERE.
- There is a processing fee for registering online for the TC10K.
- All funds payable in CAN dollars.
- VISA, MC, VISA Debit, Amex, Discover Card and Interac Online accepted.
- Your credit card statement will show a charge from "CAN RaceOnline Registrations" for your entry into this event.
- If you are registering as part of a team you will need to use the TEAM REGISTRATION FORM.
Cancellation PolicyENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-DEFERABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Online registration is now closed
for this event