2016 Michael Dunahee Keep the Hope Alive
Sunday, April 03, 2016 09:00 AM
Esquimalt Curling Rink, 1151 Esquimalt Rd., BC, CA
24th Annual family 5km walk/run through the beautiful streets of Equimalt. Wheelchair, stroller and pet friendly route.
Child: 1 - 12
T-shirts can be picked up on Saturday April 2nd from 10am to 12pm @ Esquimalt Recreation Centre, 527 Fraser St
|Event Category||Cost (per person)|
|Adult - 5K (13+)||$20.00|
|Child - 5K (12 & under)||$15.00|
|Family (5 registrants)||$15.00|
|Corporate (10 registrants)||$17.50|
1. Online registration closes at 11:59pm on April 1st, 2016
2. All prices are based on per person.
3. Registration fee includes a souvenir shirt.
4. A processing fee is applied to all online registrations for the 2015 Michael Dunahee Keep the Hope Alive event.
5. VISA, MC, Amex, Discover Card, VISA Debit and INTERAC Online accepted.
6. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
7. Your credit card statement will show a charge from RaceOnline Registrations for your online registration into this event.
Cancellation PolicyNo refunds will be granted on your registration into this event. All funds raised go to support the work of Child Find BC.
Online registration is now closed
for this event