Michael Dunahee Keep the Hope Alive 2013
Sunday, April 07, 2013 10:00 AM
Esquimalt Curling Rink, 1151 Esquimalt Rd., BC, CA
23rd Annual family 5km walk/run through the beautiful streets of Equimalt. Wheelchair, stroller and pet friendly route.
Child: 1 - 15
T-shirts can be picked up on Saturday April 6th from 10am to 12pm @ Esquimalt Recreation Centre, 527 Fraser St
|Event Category||Cost (per person)|
|Adult - 5K (16+)||$20.00|
|Child - 5K (15 & under)||$15.00|
|Family (5 registrants)||$15.00|
|Corporate (10 registrants)||$17.50|
1. Online registration closes at midnight on April 5th, 2013.
2. All prices are based on per person.
3. Registration fee includes a souvenir shirt. Additional shirts may be purchased during the registration process.
4. A processing fee is applied to all online registrations for the 2013 Michael Dunahee Keep the Hope Alive event.
5. VISA and MC accepted.
6. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
No refunds will be granted on your registration into this event. All funds raised go to support the work of Child Find BC.
Online registration is now closed
for this event