2014 Dirty Duo
Saturday, March 08, 2014 07:00 AM
North Vancouver, BC, CA
Being mountain bikers and trail runners, we want to share what living and playing on the rugged North Shore trails is all about!! This scenic trail race will challenge beginners as well as extreme athletes. Here are the six options:
- Run 25 km,
- Run 15 km,
- Run 50 km ultra,
- Do a relay; one runs and the other rides,
- Do it all! Go solo and do both the 25 km run and 30 km bike,
- Mountain bike 30 km only.
|Event Category||Early Bird|
|15 km Trail Run||$45.00||$55.00|
|25 km Trail Run||$50.00||$60.00|
|50 km Trail Ultra||$60.00||$70.00|
|30 km Mountain Bike||$50.00||$60.00|
|Solo (run and bike)||$60.00||$70.00|
|Relay Team (2 people)||$90.00/Team||$100.00/Team|
- Online registration will close at midnight Thursday March 6, 2014.
- If the race does not sell out, you may still be able to register in person at package pickup at North Shore Athletics Friday March 7, 2014 from 5-7 pm. There will be a waiting list.
- 2014 BC Athletics members are eligible for a $3.00 discount on their registration. You will be asked for your membership # during registration. To look up your membership # check here.
- An online processing fee will be applied to all online registrations into this event.
- All funds payable in Canadian dollars.
- VISA, MC, VISA Debit and Discovery Card accepted.
- Fees include socks and lasagna dinner.
- Custom medals for top 3 winners in each category by gender.
To register without a credit card (for example for a complimentary entry), send an email to get a coupon code firstname.lastname@example.org
All entries are non-refundable. If you cannot participate you are able to transfer your entry to another Mountain Madness event of similar distance provided an email is received by the organizers no later than February 1st, 2014.
Online registration is now closed
for this event