What: An entire weekend of trail runners, expos, great food, amazing views... oh and a really great race! TrailStoke is an off-distance, 60km course with approximately 10,000 feet of elevation gain. You will run from the ski hill base, to the top of the mountain, spend about 30km running on the most scenic ridges you've ever seen, and then descend back to the base. If you're not sure you can run the entire 60k on your own, we've also got a 3 person relay option. See the Course page for more details.
Where: Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada.
When: Weekend events run from Friday July 18 to Sunday July 20, 2014.
Getting there: Revelstoke is located within the Columbia Mountains in the Interior of British Columbia, 641 km east of Vancouver, B.C. and 415 km west of Calgary, Alberta. Situated on the Columbia River between the Selkirk and Monashee Mountain Ranges, Revelstoke has a spectacular setting on the main east-west transportation corridor through British Columbia. With an estimated population of just over 8,000, Revelstoke has built a reputation for community living in a spectacular and historic mountain setting.
Race ONLY Option: We understand that not everyone can take in the full weekend of events so we offer a Race ONLY option during registration. The reduced rate for the Race ONLY option includes only your entry to the 60K Ultra and does not include the Speaker's Evening, Dinner, or Concert Ticket.
|Event Category||Early Bird |
|60K Relay (3 Person)||$375.00/Team||$450.00/Team|
|60K Solo - Race ONLY||$100.00||$150.00|
|60K Relay (3 Person) - Race ONLY||$300.00/Team||$375.00/Team|
|Concert & Dinner Ticket||$50.00||$50.00|
1. Online registration will close at midnight on Tuesday, July 15th, 2014.
2. There are NO additional online processing fees.
3. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
4. VISA, MC, VISA Debit and Discover Card accepted.
5. Your credit card statement will show a charge from RaceOnline Registrations for your registration into this event.
1. Ticket to the speaker's evening with Adam Campbell, Max King and Melanie Bernier
2. Entry to Saturday's 60K Ultra
3. Dinner and 1 x Beer Ticket for Saturday Night
4. Saturday night concert ticket
5. TrailStoke ceramic coffee mug.
There are no refunds or transfers for any reason including event cancellation. In the event that an event is cancelled or postponed 5 Peaks Adventures Ltd. will make every effort to reschedule the race to a later date. If the registrant cannot make the rescheduled date, the registrant acknowledges that no refund will be granted.