2015 Kusam Klimb
Saturday, June 20, 2015 07:00 AM
Sayward, BC, CA
The Kusam Klimb is a wild and rugged 23 km loop heading up and over the back of Mt. H’Kusam then down the Stowe Creek watershed. Starting at sea level, participants pass through some of the most spectacular scenery on Vancouver Island with views of mountain peaks and the Johnstone Strait as they negotiate their way over the well-developed trail. While the trail is open for year-round hiking, an organized event is held once per year on the summer solstice. The Kusam Klimb draws participants from around the world hoping to conquer the mountain! Are YOU tough enough?
Persons 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a registered adult klimber.
Please note that your registration up until May 31, 2015 includes a cotton souvenir event shirt. There is also the option to purchase an additional technical race shirt for $20.00 at the time of registration
|Event Category||Sweetheart Deal|
- Online Registration will close on June 18th, 2015 at 6:00pm
- Race weekend registration will take place at the Heritage Hall on Friday, June 19 from 5:00pm - 10:00pm and Saturday, June 20 from 6:00am - 6:45am.
- An online processing fee will be applied to your online registration into this event.
- All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
- VISA, MC, VISA Debit, Amex, Discover Card and INTERAC Online accepted.
- Your credit card statement will show a charge from RaceOnline Registrations for your online registration into this event.
Cancellation PolicyNo refunds or transfers once entry is accepted.
Online registration is now closed
for this event