Dare to Leap with Outward Bound
Thursday, April 16, 2015 08:00 AM
Shaw Tower, Downtown Vancouver, BC, CA
This Spring, there’s going to be an incredible event taking place in downtown Vancouver and we want you to be part of it!
Help change the lives of thousands of youths by participating in the Dare to Leap event in downtown Vancouver in support of Outward Bound Canada’s Vancouver Urban Programs.
On April 16, 2015, up to 75 brave participants will Dare to Leap by rappelling 19 storeys down the Shaw Tower, the third tallest building in Vancouver, to raise funds for Youth at Risk programs!
|Registration Cost (+$900 fundraising)||$100.00|
- Online registration will close at midnight on Monday, April 13, 2015. However, fundraising will still continue until May 16, 2015.
- All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
- Registration fee and non-refundable deposit: $100
- Fundraising minimum you must reach in order to "leap" (includes registration fee): $1000
- VISA, MC, Amex, Discover Card, VISA Debit and INTERAC Online accepted.
- Your credit card statement will show a charge from RaceOnline Registrations for your registration into this event.
Cancellation PolicyThis is a fundraising event to support Outward Bound Canada's Urban Adventure Program in Vancouver.
This is the first event of its kind for Outward Bound in Vancouver and as such spaces are limited to only 75 "Leapers". We will be assigning places to the first 75 supporters to raise $1000 for the cause. Once you reach this target your place is secured. If you register and are unable to reach your target before all the places are filled your $100 registration fee will be refunded.
If all the places are filled before you are able to raise your money we will contact you about moving onto next years event.
Cancelling your place
We understand that life can sometimes get in the way so if you do unexpectedly need to cancel your rappell please let us know as soon as possible. If you cancel within 1 month of the event we will move your place and fund raising to next years event*. If you cancel outside 1 month of the event we unfortunately will not be able to transfer your place to next year but if you have someone who can take your place we may be able to arrange this.
As this is a charity event any funds raised cannot be refunded (except registration fee where applicable).
* Next years event is not at this time guaranteed.
Online registration is now closed
for this event
Community Supporting Donors
Event Managed By