This is without a doubt the most scenic race within BC's Lower Mainland.
Join us on this one of a kind 'beach to bridge to beach to bridge to beach' run. This incredible point to point 14 km journey starts from Kitsilano Beach, takes you through Vanier Park along the seawall, then over the Burrard Street Bridge along the English Bay seawall to Second Beach in Stanley Park, and finally, over the Lion’s Gate Bridge and into Ambleside Beach Park to the birthplace of the North Shore Coho salmon.
The 14K distance provides a great challenge for the 10K runner and a fabulous training run for the ½ marathon trainer.
At the finish line you will enter into the Coho Festival site where you will have the opportunity to participate in this annual festival celebrating the return of the Coho Salmon to the North Shore. Festival activities include environmental displays, visual arts exhibitions, entertainment by local and visiting performers, and of course the famous Salmon Barbeque.
All net proceeds of this event help to support salmon enhancement projects including stream stewardship.
START TIME: 9:00am
1. Online registration will close at Midnight on September 5th, 2012
2. Registration fees include 12% HST
3. There is a processing fee for registering online. This can be found under Pricing
4. Payable in Canadian funds
5. VISA and MC accepted
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from "RaceOnline Registrations" for your registration into this event.