The UrbaCity Challenge is Victoria's own urban adventure race!
Teams compete in a free-form course, deciding their own route and completing unique challenges as they go. Heritage buildings and boutique shops are the backdrop for amazing feats of physical prowess and mental agility!
No one knows just what the challenges will be, and time is limited, so racers have to be quick on their feet in more ways than one.
If you're ready for UrbaCity, there are two steps - and you've got to do both:
- Register your team for UrbaCity and pay the registration fee (that's the big button over there).
- Make an account with RaceOnline to get your team Fundraising page. You've got to get your minimum donations in by race day, so hop to it!
All fundraising pledges go directly to Victoria's own Island Prostate Centre.
|Event Category||Early Bird|
|Brain (2 Person Team)||$100.00/Team||$125.00/Team||$150.00/Team|
|Brawn (2 Person Team)||$100.00/Team||$125.00/Team||$150.00/Team|
|Ultra Racer (2 Person Team)||$100.00/Team||$125.00/Team||$150.00/Team|
|Corporate Face-Off (4 Person Team)||$600.00/Team||$700.00/Team||$800.00/Team|
1. Online registration will close at 11:59pm on Sunday, June 5th, 2016
2. There is NO additional processing applied to your online registration into this event.
3. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
4. VISA, MC, Amex, Discover Card, VISA Debit, INTERAC Online and RaceOnline Gift Cards accepted.
5. Your credit card statement will show a charge from RaceOnline Registrations for your online registration into this event.
Pretty please don’t cancel. UrbaCity needs you. But if you need to cancel your participation, email the Registrar at email@example.com. Full refunds are available until June 5, 2016. Donations raised for Island Prostate Centre will not be returned. If a member of your team is unable to attend, a replacement teammate may be selected up until June 5, 2016. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the transfer. On or after June 6, 2016 there are no refunds or transfers.