Designed as a fun, first step into adventure racing, the Frontier Adventure Challenge will thrill you, inspire you, and leave your team with a thirst for more. No experience is necessary to participate and over 90% of teams feel the rush of reaching the finish line. Adventure racing rookies and veterans agree, the Frontier Adventure Challenge Series is ADDICTIVE!
Solo and teams of three (male, female and coed) participate in a 5-8 hour adventure, covering roughly 35-40 km using a variety of oxygen-fed sports – paddling, mountain biking, and trekking!
For past participants of Frontier events, your team rosters and race history are no longer available with our new, more secure registration service. You may still register your team with only yourself as captain by entering placeholders for other teammates, and updating those profiles at a later date.
Solo: $150 (early) / $175 (regular) + HST
Team: $375 (early) / $425 (regular) + HST
Team (youth): $300 (early) / $350 (regular) + HST
|Event Category||Early (incl HST)|
|Regular (incl HST)|
|Team of 3||$423.75/Team||$480.25/Team|
|Youth Team of 3 (21 & under) ||$339.00/Team||$395.50/Team|
1. Online registration will open at 12:00pm EST on Friday, March 8th, 2013.
2. Online registration will close at 12:00 am EST on Wednesday, May 1st, 2013.
3. Early Registration Pricing only available until Midnight on March 11th, 2013 (limited to the first 30 solo or team registrations).
4. The online processing fee for this event is covered by the event.
5. VISA and MC accepted.
6. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
7. The charge on your credit card statement will appear as from "RaceOnline.ca Registrations" for your registration into the Frontier Adventure Challenge.
Cancellation PolicyRegistration fees are refundable, less an admin fee ($75 for teams and $25 for solos), up to three weeks before the race. After this time, the payment becomes non-refundable. However, the balance (less the admin fee) can be transferred to another Frontier Adventure Sports event in the next year. Please review the payment section of the rules & regulations posted on the website.