2016 TC10K - Team Registration
Sunday, April 24, 2016 08:00 AM
Victoria, BC, CA
Join over 10,000 runners and walkers for this spectacular scenic, community event.
The TC10K is organized by the Victoria International Running Society, a not-for-profit, volunteer run organization.
The TC10K is grateful to the community, participants, volunteers, spectators and sponsors that support this event.
We look forward to hosting you in 2016. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook as there will be a number of fun and exciting prizes to be won!
|Event Category||Early Bird|
|TC10K - All Teams (incl. School Team Supporters)||$40.00||$45.00|
|TC10K - Students & Teachers on School Teams||$30.00||$35.00|
|TC10K Run/Walk - Visually Impaired||$40.00/Team||$45.00/Team|
|Thrifty Foods 1.5K- All Teams (incl. School Teams)||$20.00||$20.00|
- Online Registration will close at 11:59pm on Friday, March 25th, 2016.
- There will be no team registrations after Friday, March 25th, 2016.
- The Island Farms School Teams option is for students and teachers on a School Team that are participating in the Island Farms School Team Challenge. Any supporters of a School Team (including any family and friends) should select the TC10K - All Teams category.
- BC Athletics members are eligible for a $3.00 discount on their registration. You will be asked for your membership # during registration. To look up your membership # click HERE.
- There is a processing fee for registering online for the TC10K.
- All funds payable in CAN dollars.
- VISA, MC, VISA Debit, Amex, Interac Online and Discover Card accepted.
- Your credit card statement will show a charge from "CAN RaceOnline Registrations" for your entry into this event.
- This page is for Team Registrations ONLY. If you are registering as an individual please use the INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION FORM.
Cancellation PolicyENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-DEFERABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Online registration is now closed
for this event