XTERRA Victoria is an off-road triathlon held at Durrance Lake Regional Park. The mountain bike course is in the Hartland Road mountain bike park and the trail run is through the Partridge Hills. The Championship event is suited to experienced off-road cyclists. The cycling course for both the Sprint and Youth events are much less technical.
Limited to 50 Youth, 80 Sprint and 200 Championship event entries.
Youth: 12 - 15 years old (M/F 12-13, 14-15)
Adult - 16 years and older (M/F 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+)
|Event Category||Regular (per person)|
|Late (per person)|
|Youth Event ||$50.00||$70.00|
|Team of 2 Relay - Youth||$40.00||$60.00|
|Team of 3 Relay - Youth||$40.00||$60.00|
|Team of 2 Relay - Sprint||$80.00||$100.00|
|Team of 3 Relay - Sprint||$80.00||$100.00|
|Team of 2 Relay - Championship||$90.00||$120.00|
|Team of 3 Relay - Championship||$90.00||$120.00|
1. Online Registration will close at 11:59pm on July 7th, 2016.
2. All prices are based on per person.
3. There is NO additional online processing fee applied to your registration into this event.
4. Late Registrants will receive a race garment but it is not guaranteed on race day.
5. Non-Tri BC Members must purchase the day of race membership. Cost is $15 for adults and $3 for youth.
6. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
7. VISA, MC, Amex, Discover Card, VISA Debit and INTERAC Online accepted.
8. Your credit card statement will show a charge from CAN RaceOnline Registrations for your registration into this event.
Cancellation PolicyAll entries are non refundable and non transferrable.