Gutbuster Trail Running Series is now Vancouver Island Trail Running Series!
This registration form is for participants who are registering for the 2016 Vancouver Island Trail Running Series - Burgoyne Bay.
The Frontrunners VITRS is Vancouver Island's premiere trail running series that takes runners off the roads and on to some of the most amazing trail networks in Western Canada.
Starting at the base of Mt. Maxwell in Burgoyne Bay Provincial Park, athletes climb to the summit of Mt. Maxwell to spectacular views of the Cowichan Bay and Gulf Islands. Athletes then tour around Mt. Maxwell Provincial Park before descending back down to Burgoyne Bay then ascending the final climb up Mt. Sullivan before returning to the Start/Finish area. Sport Short Course follows the same route however, turns down Mt. Maxwell just before the main summit.
Gutbuster Long Course - ~17km - 1020m Vertical Gain
Sport Short Course - ~8.5km - Vertical Gain TBD
|Event Category||Early Bird|
|Sport 8.5k Short Course||$30.00||$35.00||$50.00|
|Gutbuster 17k Long Course||$40.00||$45.00||$60.00|
1. Online registration will close at 11:59pm on Thursday, October 20th, 2016
2. 5% GST will be applied at checkout.
3. An online processing fee will be applied to all online registrations into this event.
4. Payable in Canadian funds.
5. VISA, MC, Amex, Discover Card, VISA Debit, INTERAC Online and RaceOnline Gift Cards accepted.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from RaceOnline Registrations for your online registration into this event.
Cancellation PolicyNo refunds or cancellations will be accepted on your registration. If you are unable to participate, your registration can be transferred to another event in the Vancouver Island Trail Running Series if notice is made prior to April 24th, 2016. RaceOnline provides a registration service to events along with the tools needed to manage their event. RaceOnline does not provide refunds directly to registrants. All conversations regarding refunds/cancellations/transfers take place between the event organizers and the registrant.