Seek The Peak is back for its 13th year complete with 16 kilometers of fitness bragging rights and a challenge is guaranteed to leave you breathless. With an awe inspiring 4100ft climb Seek The Peak will test your fitness, stamina and overall mental toughness but the camaraderie will keep you powering onwards and upwards. Face the 16 kilometer course alone or tackle it with a team of four splitting up the legs including the famous Grouse Grind.
Grouse Mountain Passholders will recieve a 20% discount off the listed registration fees. Please enter your passholder number on step two of the registration form.
In person registration open at Grouse Mountain Guest Services, 8am-8pm, Thursday-Saturday, and at Seek the Peak Start Line on Sunday, June 12 between 6:30am-7:15am
|Event Category||Event Launch Special|
|Early Bird (until end of day)|
|Regular (until end of day)|
|Day of Race|
|Team of 2 Relay ||$80.00/Team||$90.00/Team||$100.00/Team||$120.00/Team|
|Team of 3 Relay||$120.00/Team||$135.00/Team||$150.00/Team||$180.00/Team|
|Team of 4 Relay ||$160.00/Team||$180.00/Team||$200.00/Team||$240.00/Team|
1. Online registration will close at 6:00pm on Wednesday, June 8th, 2016.
2. Grouse Mountain Passholders will recieve a 20% discount off the listed registration fees. Please enter your passholder number on step two of the registration form.
3. Passholder rates are for current 2016 Grouse Mountain Passholders. If you are not a current pass holder and would like to purchase one you can do so online at Grouse Mountain Online Pass Sales.
4. Only one team member needs to be a current 2016 Grouse Mountain Passholder for the team to be eligible for the passholder rates.
5. Relay registrations require 4 registrants (1 for each leg) but can include either 2, 3, or 4 unique registrants.
6. 5% GST will be added to your registration at checkout.
7. There is a processing fee for registering online for the 2016 Seek The Peak.
8. Payable in Canadian Funds.
8. VISA, MC, Amex, Discover Card, VISA Debit, INTERAC Online, and RaceOnline Gift Cards accepted.
Entry Fee Includes
1. Skyride Download with bib
2. One spectator admission ticket valid on June 12/2016
3. Shuttle between Grouse Mountain and Ambleside
4. Commemorative race bib
5. Aid stations at each check point and at the finish line - includes hydration and food
6. Finish line celebration including live DJ, yoga, massage and goodies from our sponsors
7. $5 of entry fee will be donated to BC Cancer Foundation
8. Finisher Medal