The 27th Annual Run Through Time event is December 31, 2015 in support of Runners for Compassion and Every Step Counts.
Join us New Year's Eve for a 5km run, 3km walk, 1km kids run on Ring Road around the University of Victoria. With registration you will receive a head lamp to light up your run. This family friendly event is for all ages and includes light food and an early countdown to 2016!
Bring your clean and lightly used fitness gear to the event and your donations will be passed on to runners and walkers in need of support.
|Event Category||Early Bird|
1. Online registration will close at 6:00pm on Wednesday, December 30th.
2. On Site Registration will take place on December 31 starting at 5:00pm in the McKinnon Building Lobby at the University of Victoria.
3. Run starts at 6:00pm December 31, 2015.
3. An online processing fee will be applied to your registration for the 2015 Run Through Time.
4. VISA, MC, Amex, Discover Card, VISA Debit and INTERAC Online accepted.
5. All funds payable in CAN dollars.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from "CAN RaceOnline Registrations" for your entry into this event.